Saturday, September 10, 2016

I'm back and blogging again!

It's been a goal of mine to start blogging about teaching for a long time. Yesterday, Facebook showed me a memory from five years ago, it was a link to my travel blog from living and teaching in Thailand with my now husband! I read some of it and remembered how much I loved blogging about what I love!
First year teacher me, in Thailand. I wish this blog could go back in time to help her but I guess that's just how life goes. We learn and grow and change and learn. 
Now in my fifth year of teaching I feel like a more competent teacher and I want to blog about all the wonderful tools I use in my classroom to help students behave, learn and problem solve. Throughout this blog I may write about an idea I got through a conversation with one of my amazing co-workers or an idea found through Pinterest or Teachers Pay Teachers. I will also be linking the on-line tools I found that really help my first graders. The links to my store on Teachers Pay Teachers are to things I have created or redesigned to better help my students. The links to other stores on Teachers Pay Teachers are just helpful things I have found. I do not know those teachers personally and I am not trying to sell their products. I found those products on my own and find them incredibly useful. Teaching is a community and we all learn from each other. This blog is about sharing what I use in my classroom that I see working. I will do my best to give credit to others where credit is due.

I'm back with a new blog topic! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment